he does not seem as smart as Feldstein. BTW, I combined global search
and replace (replacing the asterisks in Mankiw's missive) with a
Freudian slip (equating Mankiw with George W (GW).)

--
Jim Devine / "I have seen the invisible hand, and it beautiful
indeed." and "Unions are a cancer in our society." -- John Mackey, CEO