From: Sandwichman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: PEN-L@SUS.CSUCHICO.EDU
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 3:35:39 AM
Subject: Minestrone soup

I just finished eating a tasty nutritious bowl of worthless assets. It cost me
$1.29 for half a gallon. The $1.29 was for a can of organic kidney beans, on
sale, that I added to the culled tomatoes, potatoes, chard, zucchini, carrots,
broccolli stems and onion that I brought home from work for free. All but the
tomatoes and onion were organic. Although all the vegetables were perfectly
fresh and edible, they were not marketable because of blemishes, bruises or
rotten spots that are easily cut off.

What I want to know is can you make soup out of worthless financial assets? If
you can, what is the recipe? If you can't, why bother talking about the credit
crises?

--
Sandwichman

Be a better friend, newshound, and