On Feb 11, 2008 3:40 PM, Jim Devine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And as the Dems say, think about the Supreme Court.

I think about them... as corporate protectors.

Further, I 'think' there have been studies done that show little if
any long-term correlation, and perhaps even negative correlation,
between the politics of the president who appoints the justice and the
justice's voting pattern.

I think Barillary's going to get a Rethuglican elected no matter WHO
they nominate, unless the rethug candidate does something
spectacularly stupid. McCain's already referred to Iraq as our
"hundred year war", so it's going to have to be something even
stupider than that conceptual nightmare.

Leigh