Simon Wistow wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 03, 2007 at 08:31:30PM -0400, Ricardo SIGNES said:
>> I can have a brief look, but I have never, ever used Email::Store.  I only
>> updated a few CLEARLY busted things to bring it under the care of PEP.  I
>> think
>> there are some others here who have more experience with it.
>
> Email::Store is, if not abandonware at the moment, definitely sleeping.
>
> I took over maintenance when the OA lost interest then the project I was
> using it for went away and various bits of life whacked me over the
> head.

I would be happy just being able to figure out why it's dying and fix that for
now. I've got a
project that just went into production, and now that I'm getting butchered html
multi attachment
emails from all the popular webmail sources out there, I'm starting to see
failures. On that note,
is it possible I need to strip out all the attachments with
Email::Store::Attachment prior to
calling Email::Store::Mail->store ?

All I'm using Email::Store for is storing the data in the database. The
application that queries the
database is written in PHP and simply searches, sorts, and displays posts from
a mailing list.

Pointed in the right direction, I can do some debugging on this. From what I
can see, there's not
any debug or verbose code to speak of. I've not had any experience writing
modules, so I would not
be much help pushing the new pieces you suggested forward at the moment. I am
happy to do some
testing using my real world data stream.

Regards,
        Chris