The Center for Strategic and International Studies was hired to prepare an
independent report on US military posture in the Pacific. The Study was
released as (  http://www.pacificnewscenter.com/images/pdf/csisreport.pdf ),

 “U.S. Force Posture Strategy in the Asia Pacific Region:

An Independent Assessment, Center for Strategic and International Studies” :

Co-Directors

David J. Berteau

Michael J. Green

Principals

Gregory T. Kiley

Nicholas F. Szechenyi

Contributors

Ernest Z. Bower

Victor Cha

Karl F. Inderfurth

Christopher K. Johnson

Gary A. Powell

Stephanie Sanok

Missing from the independent study is the fact that Michael J. Green, Karl
F. Inderfuth and Stephanie Sanok are members of the Council on Foreign
Relations.

The Council on Foreign Relations has been in control of the United States
Government for 91 years. Four Hundred or more CFR members are appointed to
government positions and surround and influence the President turning him
into a CFR puppet. While CFR puppet masters control the president CFR
member corporations buy members of congress and buy legislation favouring
CFR goals and profits. The CFR and its UK sister organization the Royal
Institute of International Affaris (aka Chatham House) have kept the world
in a state of endless unwinnable wars from which their Munitions, Medicine,
Food and Uniform industries profit. The wars allow CFR members to control
the world commodity markets and stock exchanges. Their Central Banks
provide them the means to control the world’s money supply.

The CFR run CSIS “Independent Assessment” was reviewed by Senators Levin,
McCain and Webb. Senator John McCain is a member of the Council on Foreign
Relations. Despite the dire straits the US economy is in the CFR is working
towards building a large US military presence in the Pacific. CFR member
McCain’s statement concludes,

*“This independent CSIS assessment and Secretary Panetta’s comments will
assist the committee in our consideration of these complex issues and the
progress of plans to reposture U.S. forces in the Asia-Pacific region.
Congress and the administration must work together to ensure we realign our
military posture in a way that is sustainable fiscally, operationally, and
diplomatically.”*

Statement of Senators Levin, McCain and Webb on CSIS
Report<http://www.pacificnewscenter.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25870:statement-of-senators-levin-mccain-and-webb-on-csis-asia-report&catid=45:guam-news&Itemid=156>follows

(
http://www.pacificnewscenter.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=25870:statement-of-senators-levin-mccain-and-webb-on-csis-asia-report&catid=45:guam-news&Itemid=156)
 :

Last Updated on Saturday, 28 July 2012 14:20 Written by News Release
Saturday, 28 July 2012 13:59

Guam News - Guam News
<http://www.pacificnewscenter.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=45:guam-news&layout=blog&Itemid=156>

Washington, D.C. - Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., chairman of the Senate Armed
Services Committee; Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., ranking member of the Armed
Services Committee; and Sen. Jim Webb, D-Va., member of the Armed Services
Committee, released the following statement on the Center for Strategic and
International Studies’ report on U.S. military posture in the Pacific.

READ the unclassified portions of the CSIS report
HERE<http://www.pacificnewscenter.com/images/pdf/csisreport.pdf>

READ the Statement from Senators, Levin, McCain and Webb below:

“The committee has received the independent assessment of the U.S. military
force posture in the Pacific Command’s area of responsibility that was
required by section 346 of the Fiscal Year 2012 National Defense
Authorization Act. The assessment, conducted by the Center for Strategic
and International Studies (CSIS) and reviewed by the Department of Defense
(DOD), has been submitted to the committee with the comments of the
Secretary of Defense. We appreciate the effort put into this report by CSIS
and DOD.

“While we are still reviewing this 110-page report and its classified
annex, we note that CSIS raises a number of issues that are worthy of
further consideration. For example, CSIS concluded that “DOD has not
adequately articulated the strategy behind its force posture planning nor
aligned the strategy with resources in a way that reflects current budget
realities.” This is particularly important as support for the resourcing of
major overseas initiatives, in the current fiscal environment, will depend
to a significant extent on a clear articulation of U.S. strategic
imperatives and the manner in which the investments address them. We agree
with CSIS’s emphasis on the need for DOD to articulate the strategy behind
its force-posture planning more clearly. Congress must also be confident
that the DOD force planning and realignment proposals are realistic,
workable, and affordable. The report helps to frame the many issues
associated with the reposturing of U.S. forces in the Asia-Pacific.

“In his comments on the report, Secretary Panetta points out that “our
efforts to strengthen alliances and partnerships in the Asia-Pacific to
advance a common security vision for the future” is essential to the U.S.
strategy to rebalance toward the region. We agree. Our military’s forward
presence is a strong guarantor for peace and stability, and our bilateral
security agreements are the foundation for our nation’s security posture in
Asia. The current and future U.S. military force posture in the
Asia-Pacific region is a complex and critically important element of our
overall global security strategy as well as a tangible sign of the strong
and unwavering support for our allies in the region.

“This independent CSIS assessment and Secretary Panetta’s comments will
assist the committee in our consideration of these complex issues and the
progress of plans to reposture U.S. forces in the Asia-Pacific region.
Congress and the administration must work together to ensure we realign our
military posture in a way that is sustainable fiscally, operationally, and
diplomatically.”

To the CFR/RIIA/Bilderberger global elite we are no more than livestock.
Meet our masters :

70 years of CFR/Trilateral/Bilderberg Dominance  http://tinyurl.com/nuo9jw

Cecil Rhodes – Round Table Groups http://tinyurl.com/7o9djvp

Countinuing the Inquiry – CFR member Peter Grose http://tinyurl.com/89wdw8z

Edward Griffin – The Future is Calling
http://tinyurl.com/74ne3ef<http://t.co/hIWARVpc>

The Psychological Strategy Board http://t.co/eYIlolu

Shoup – The Imperial Brain Trust http://tinyurl.com/bnchh2e

Allen – None Dare Call it Conspiracy http://t.co/Ax5PpoO

Pictures in Our Heads – CFR founding father Walter Lippmann http://t.co
/L1u3eHz

--
Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not
discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual
leaders/dudes.