Sat 25 May DALSTON Bilderberg Fringe Festival Warmup Party

Warmup party SATURDAY 25TH MAY 6pm - 3am

https://www.facebook.com/events/568364993185025/

SATURDAY 25TH MAY 6pm - 3am

Passing Clouds
1 Richmond Rd, Dalston, E8 4AA London, United K

 Get ready for the
 ***BILDERBERG FRINGE FESTIVAL 2013 WARM-UP PARTY!!!!****

 In the run up to the Bilderberg Fringe Festival at the Grove Hotel,
Watford 6-9 June, we are holding a warm up party to bring together
many of the fabulous performers, artists, musicians, speakers and
campaigners for a big celebration of unity!

 LIVE:
 PASSING CLOUDS ALL-STAR JAM SESSION (reggae/Afro-beat/Latin)
 WILLIAMS CUMBERBACHE (Venezuelan conga maestro)
 CLAPPER PRIEST (MC - reggae/dancehall/dub)
 MARTIN THE POET (spoken word/poetry)
 SARAH BEAR (Acoustic protest folk)

 DJs:
 MUSKUT BEATS (senseless records) Dubstep, Tropical Bass and
Technicolour Bass

 7pm-Late
 FREE before 9pm, £5 after
 FREE guestlist for activists and performers attending the festival -
email w...@passingclouds.org with your list!

 ABOUT THE BILDERBERG FRINGE FESTIVAL
 The Bilderberg Fringe Festival, 6th-9th June, is a platform for
conscious citizens from all over the world to join together at the
Grove Hotel, Watford and positively and peacefully influence global
powerbrokers to make the right decisions for our future..... and have
a fantastic party!
 The warm-up party will be held at Passing Clouds and will involve a
lot of the musicians, performers and DJs playing at the festival.
 Come and get excited!!

Please consider seriously the reason why these elite institutions are not
discussed in the mainstream press despite the immense financial and political
power they wield?
There are sick and evil occultists running the Western World. They are power
mad lunatics like something from a kids cartoon with their fingers on the
nuclear button! Armageddon is closer than you thought. Only God can save our
souls from their clutches, at least that's my considered opinion - Tony

"PEPIS" group. Please feel free to forward it to anyone who might be interested
particularly your political representatives, journalists and spiritual
leaders/dudes.

---
"PEPIS" group.
to pepis+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.