One of the best ways to pound 5.8 release candidates will be to run it
and 5.6.1 against heaps of CPAN modules and make sure that everything
which works on 5.6.1 works on 5.8.0.

In anticipation of this, I'd like to build a list of the modules that
you all use in your day to day programming.  This is the list of stuff
that Must Work and when the time comes for 5.8 release candidates we
can check them all out.  (Or you can start early).

Add your modules to the Wiki

http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/cgi-bin/perl-qa-wiki.cgi?EssentialModules

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kwalitee Is Job One