On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 12:05:49PM +0200, Tels wrote:
> Is there _any_ way I can operate the Wiki with a username _without_ having
> cookies?

Use a browser that lets you selectively turn cookies on and off on a
per-site basis.  Or do what I do, have the browser clear them all at
the end of each session.  *shrug*.

> Oh, and is it possible to send the changes PGP signed? Silly question, I
> know....

Given Wiki's security model (or lack thereof) that is kinda silly.

I'm poking around a bit at other wikis, maybe TWiki if they didn't
have such an obnoxious download policy.  Of course, if someone else
wants to maintain this thing, let me know--they're very troublesome.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kwalitee Is Job One