On Sat, Sep 15, 2001 at 12:42:57AM -0600, chromatic wrote:
> I've just added a really simple convenience function that skips the
> rest of the tests in a suite.  It's different from the normal skip()
> in that it doesn't require nested named blocks.

I'm wary of putting this in.  I'm afraid that a skip_rest() in a test
wouldn't last long under continued additions to the test.  It imposes
a restriction that every test below that point must be effected by it,
and anything you don't want skipped must be above it which seems to me
too broad.

I'm curious what trouble you ran into with the usual SKIP block.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kwalitee Is Job One