On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 09:10:32PM -0700, chromatic wrote:
> On Sunday 25 November 2001 20:47, Michael G Schwern wrote:
>
> > $ENV{'ExtUtils/MM_Unix.pm'} ??  Maybe this supposed to be %INC?
>
> Indeed it is.  Never patch while cursing the heavy hand of George Lucas.

Hard to code while beating the hell out of your television, I know the
feeling.  I'd heard rumor that Lucas wasn't going to direct Episode
II, but no such luck. :(

> > You should be playing with MM objects instead.  ExtUtils::MM_Cygwin
> > will handle setting @MM::ISA.  So just write a little MM->new instead.
> > This also means...
>
> > ...that you can call cflags() and the rest properly as methods.
>
> Something like this?

Almost.

+# test import of $Verbose and &neatvalue
+can_ok( 'ExtUtils::MM_Cygwin::neatvalue' );

can_ok( 'ExtUtils::MM_Cygwin', 'neatvalue' );

And I'm curious why it's necessary to still override bits of
ExtUtils::MM_Unix?

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl Quality Assurance      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         Kwalitee Is Job One