While Andy would certainly be the best person to answer this, I rather like the idea of an entire
Perl Mongers group becoming a hoplite. I can't help but wonder if a little friendly competition
amongst groups might be a wonderful thing. Who can get the most modules tested?

I agree entirely. When I came back from OSCON I was awed by how much raw Perl power is in London.pm, and how much they drive the Perl community, especially on Perl 6. I came back to Chicago.pm and challenged them to do something similar with Phalanx.

xoa

--
Andy Lester
[EMAIL PROTECTED], AIM:petdance