Michael G Schwern wrote:
>> An alternative is to drop the ugly ok2() and force the test writer to
>> use:
>>
>>       ok(1 == 2, "");
>>
>> I prefer that since I want to make it hard for people to avoid giving
>> a test a name, er, comment.
>
> At the very least some better name than ok2().

Name suggestions gratefully received.  I wanted something short, to make
it easier than "ok(1 == 1, "");", and ok2() fits in with the historical
naming of functions like wait(), wait2(), wait3(), wait4(), and so on.

1        1         2         3         4         5         6         7    7
         0         0         0         0         0         0         0    5
                                                    -- The 75 column-ometer
Not speaking on behalf of my employer.                              </bush>