--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> My main gripe is that the infrastructure for it is less OO friendly.
> The example with the HTML output was awesome......until i looked at
how
> it was done.  The inability to get a data structure back for the test
> results is very, very frustrating.

Well, I think there's going to be some movement on that front soon.
The problem is not with Test::More.  It's with Test::Harness.  Using
Test::Harness::Straps will get you partway there.  Curiously, I posted
an example today:  http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=425356

In that example, your test output is in color.  Passing tests are in
green and failing tests are in red.  Further discussion is at
http://use.perl.org/~Ovid/journal/22899.

Cheers,
Ovid

=====
If this message is a response to a question on a mailing list, please send
follow up questions to the list.

Web Programming with Perl -- http://users.easystreet.com/ovid/cgi_course/