On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 09:33:58PM -0400, James E Keenan wrote:
> Note two things:  (1) I had to specify the path from the cwd to the blib
> version of the utility to get it to work.  Simply calling 'xyz.pl'
> didn't work (error said script could not be found).

Oh yeah, forgot about that.  Its not in your path so you have to give it
the full path to the program.

> (2) Though in my
> directory structure the utility is found in directory 'scripts/' -- and
> that's how it's listed in Makefile.PL's EXE_FILES key -- in the blib
> structure it's called 'script/' -- no final 's'.

The directories in blib have no relation to where the file came from.
Non-binary executables always go into blib/script.  Binary executables
go into blib/bin.

--
Michael G Schwern     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.pobox.com/~schwern
You are wicked and wrong to have broken inside and peeked at the