On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 19:27:52 +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> <<<
> my $coords = shift;
>
> if (!$coords)
> {
>       $coords = $self->get_current_coords();
> }

A work around:

$coords = scalar(@_) ? shift :  $self->get_current_coords();

> I should also note that I have many
>
>       my @coords = @{shift || $self->get_current_coords};
>
> statements which exhibit this problem.
>
> So what should I do to eliminate it?

Maybe Just Nothing

The issue is that you can't special case get_current_coords to be
truish, as far as Devel::Cover is concerned - it might not be.

Any fix that could be thought up is inherently problematic.

Coverage reporting is not done for the pretty colors - a human reads
it, and says "OK, this is logical, get_current_coords always returns
a true value". It's not a race for greens and percentages.

--
 ()  Yuval Kogman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0xEBD27418  perl hacker &
 /\  kung foo master: /me supports the ASCII Ribbon Campaign: neeyah!!!