I am creating my first module (finally) and I was told a while ago to use
Module::Starter. Which I did. I am fine there. When I look at the code
generated I see that all the POD stuff is inline while I prefer to see POD
stuff at the end. Is the inline POD the current preferred way? If it is, I
am fine with that and will continue to chug along. If not, I will move it to
the end and I would make a request to the M::S author to have a command line
switch added to indicate which POD style to use (defaulting to whatever the
auther wishes of course).

Thanks!

Robert