On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 01:18:48 -0700, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> I haven't looked at what's going on in CPANTS for a while but Andy's post
> made me have a look and oh dear.  There's a problem.  CPANTS is not a game.
> If you make it a game, the system does not work.

Likewise it should not test for things like

        "has a pod coverage test"

because it's pod may be good enough even if it doesn't have a test.
This leads to attrocities like Catalyst stuff being shipped with a
boilerplate 02pod.t and 03pod_coverage.t that are disabled unless
$ENV{TEST_POD} is off. They add kwalitee, but they usually fail
making this even more of a contest when size doesn't matter ;-)

--
  Yuval Kogman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://nothingmuch.woobling.org  0xEBD27418