Hi!

I've found some tuits to spend on CPANTS, so I changed the whole author
rating thing (aka the CPANTS game).

I've split the metrics into core metircs and optional ones. At the
moment, the only optional metric is 'is_prereq'.

I've also changed the kwalitee rating from absolut to relative (i.e.
percentages).

If a dist satisfies all core metrics, it gets 100% kwalitee. If it
satisfies all core and optional metrics, it gets more then 100%
kwalitee.

For the author rankigns, I'm not counting the optional metrics. So now
you won't loose rank if you publish a new ('perfect') dist because
nobody is using it...

Please note the for the next few hours cpants.perl.org will show
slightly strange results, as a big reindexing is currently happending.

Oh, and thanks for all the feedback in the past few days. I keep notes
of all thats discussed here and care about it. (I was ill for two weeks
recently, so I have quite a bit of $work to do (but this week our kids
are on holiday with my father, which gives me some tuits...))

As you might know, the organisers of YAPC::Europe tricked me into
offering a CPANTS hackathon. If you're interested (and in Birmingham)
I'd appreciate some visitors (on the other hand, if no one shows up, I
won't miss some interesting talks ...)

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at