Salve J Nilsen wrote:
Thomas Klausner wrote:

Oh, and if you want to join the fun and help a bit, here's a (probably
incomplete) list of tasks:

- Metrics:
[snip]

Would the metrics for community support channels that were suggested a while ago be welcome? (The discussion about them sort of died out :-\)

I think the main issue with this was that it was really only a valid metric for huge modules, and for 90% of the smaller things there wasn't much point.

For example, Config::Tiny or Catalyst::Plugin::Some::Random::Small::Plugin.

And frankly, I don't think there's a good way to distinguish between "should have a community" and "shouldn't need a community".

On the other hand, what WOULD be interesting, is a check to make sure that the URIs of anything mentioned are still valid.

So if the META.yml has a URI with a community page or what have you, that the page exists. The same sort of uris_exist could also check URIs in the main documentation.

On the other hand, the downside with this is that modules could well have URIs that take actions in them, or aren't meant to be valid... maybe...

Adam K