Hi,

On Friday 12 January 2007 01:49, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> You don’t have to use objects to get the same end effects as mocking
> objects.

Right!

Now, as my "devil's advocate"  signature tried to show, this thread is for the
fun of the discussion. I'm sure all of use, and Ovid more than the rest of
us, knows what good quality code should look like. I was just wondering if we
should be flexible, which could be a quality, or not flexible and be
more "right" though that could mean loosing some of the perlishness we all
like.

Cheers, Nadim.