* Adam Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-02-08T19:17:39]

> Yep, although M::I has some capacity to add a but of extra magic if you
> could come up with a workaround (like having File::Find locate them all
> and provide a complete list of TESTS).

I do this in http://search.cpan.org/src/RJBS/Rubric-0.142/Makefile.PL

The annoyance for me is that EUMM's normal behavior means that if I add .t
files to ./t/, they get run the next time I make test, because they're globbed
then.  With the M::I trick, they aren't run unless I regenerate the Makefile.

I've never been annoyed enough by this to do anything about it, though.

--
rjbs