# from chromatic
# on Wednesday 14 March 2007 01:47 am:

>They don't have to interfere with the TAP stream unless they call
>Test::Builder->diag(),

Yep.  We need to flow everything from stderr through asap.  However, I
don't think we should be trying to do *anything* with it (except maybe
archive it.)

>which was my laborious and heavily sarcastic point.

So, rather than trying to sync stderr, chromatic will be defining a diag
syntax for TAP[1].  (and possibly the harness prints that info (hey, it
can be sync'd now!) on stderr.)

[1] as soon as he's through with the sarcastic "ok...not!" support

--Eric
--
"You can't win. You can't break even. You can't quit."
--Ginsberg's Restatement of the Three Laws of Thermodynamics