Le mercredi 04 avril 2007 à 11:11, Eric Wilhelm écrivait:

> Now, the problem you're trying to solve appears to be "run only part of
> the tests".  To me, that doesn't involve passing parameters to the
> scripts.

No, I've already solved that problem by putting the tests in separate
directories. E.g., I've now a single pod.t file in test/pod that
will use Test::Pod on all the files in cwd (or the files passed as
command line parameters to the test script).

Why is why I need test parameters, by the way. So that I can do:

    $ wprove pod

and run the pod tests on all the files in cwd, or

    $ wprove pod -- File.pm

and only run the pod tests (stored in test/pod/*.t) for the File.pm
in the current directory.

--
 Philippe "BooK" Bruhat

 To flaunt your strength is to make it your weakness.