In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Ian Malpass
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've started crafting Test::Pod::URI to extract URIs from POD and check
> them to make sure they work. However, my CPAN-fu has been weak today, so
> I thought I'd mail here and see if anyone knew of anything out there
> that already does such a thing. Anyone?

I have something that does that for the perlfaq (I think the details of
the source repo are in perlfaq.pod), but it's very low tech.  It's not
a module, either. It's just a script.

I'd like to see a base module for this task, maybe Pod::Extract::URI.
Test::Pod::URI could then use that.

It would also be nice to have something to parse URI in the prose as
well as the code, even if it's not tagged as a URI. Maybe there isn't a
perfect solution to that, but even a 90% one would be nice. :)

I'm looking forward to whatever you come up with :)