Ovid wrote:
> After doing a bit of thinking about this and chatting with Andy
> Armstrong about this, I've realized that much of the current thought
> about the TAP diagnostics is wrong.  We already have much of what we
> want in the TAP line above the diagnostics so there's no need to be
> redundant.  The "description:" key is gone.
>
> In fact, there will be no mandatory keys.

Sorry I didn't notice where this was going earlier, that is absolutely
correct.  There should be no mandatory diagnostic keys.  The diagnostics
themselves are also optional.  If not just for compatibility and redundancy,
but also because sometimes they just don't apply.

What's the file of a TAP stream coming from a web server?  What's the line?
Require this information and we're no longer the Test ANYTHING Protocol.

However, are the recommended keys documented anywhere?

--
Stabbing you in the face so you don't have to.