# from Fergal Daly
# on Tuesday 04 December 2007 15:12:

>I'm talking about people converting tests that were working just fine
>to be TODO tests because the latest version of Foo (an external
>module) has a new bug. While Foo is broken, they don't want lots of
>bug reports from CPAN testers that they can't do anything about.

To me, the fact that we're discussing TODO tests in this context is an
indicator that the testchain badly needs richer reporting and/or
there's something missing in the CPAN/CPAN testers system/workflow.

--Eric
--
Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power
to make you commit injustices.