Randy J. Ray a écrit :

I've only taken a cursory look at the internals of the
Module::CPANTS::Analyze code, but I noticed that if there is neither
Build.PL or Makefile.PL, you can still trigger an "executable build file" flag-- line 101 of Module::CPANTS::Kwalitee::Files.pm uses the same internal field to indicate this lack as is used to indicate that they're executable. This, combined with the fact that most or all of the other red flags seem to be centered around file issues, leads me to suspect that maybe whatever area
the distros are being un-tarred into is having disk issues?

If you have already installed Module::CPANTS::Analyse, then you can use the cpants_lint script to locally check the CPANTS metrics of your distribution before uploading. This makes the game *much* easier ;-)

For example:

 $ cpants_lint ../releases/Win32-Mock-0.04.tar.gz
Checked dist            Win32-Mock-0.04.tar.gz
Kwalitee rating         112.50% (27/24)

Failed optional Kwalitee tests and
what you can do to solve them:

* prereq_matches_use