On Mar 15, 2008, at 6:45 AM, David Cantrell wrote:

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 12:20:40PM -0700, Matisse Enzer wrote:

What are other good reasons to have package declarations match file
paths?

Because it's what everyone does and there are no good reasons to *not*
do it.

With all due respect David, I don't think that's a good answer - I'm trying to give some good reasons to some intelligent folks, who are actually asking to understand the underlying reasons for this "best practice." I think the "least surprise" answer couple with the import() issue are better answers. (Personally I virtually never use import() but it's still a factor.)

-M

Matisse Enzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.matisse.net/  - http://www.eigenstate.net/