David Golden wrote:
 * Do we have one?  Andy, can we use hex-ten?
 * A checkin notify list should also be ready.

Whether it's hex-ten or something else, we'll need to make sure we all
have access.  I don't know that I ever got a commit bit for hex-ten.
(At least, ohloh.net doesn't show me as a committer)

I'm curious to try git, if anyone is up for teaching it.  The idea
that I can just publish my efforts to my own server and let people
pull whatever they want is appealing in its support for an emergent
project like a hackathon.  (Plus, the ability to fall back to swapping
around a usb drive seems handy.)

Not trying to cause repo-wars, but I think I'll need to use git
actively for something before I really start to grok it.

I had the same thoughts. My concern is that we'll be spending time futzing with git rather than hacking on QA stuff.

We all know SVN/SVK and can stand to use it for a little while longer.

--
54. “Napalm sticks to kids” is *not* a motivational phrase.
    -- The 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army