nadim khemir wrote:
I have had a problems with output when running tests, this happends, IE, when perl output a warning.

warning_like
        {
        something() ;
        } qr'Use of uninitialized value in substitution iterator' ;

I get the warning on the terminal which is boring when one works with a module but worse when zealots (that would be Gabor) report it. Since I didn't remember that the warnings were normal, I had to dig a bit to find that out.

What might be happening is the warning is coming during compilation, so it can't be caught at run time. I'm not sure how one manages that.

BTW: Test::Warn suck a bit because it doesn't check the warning you emit but the _first_ line of the warning you emit (hmm, time for a patch maybe).

All the warnings_* functions take an array ref of warnings.

--
3. Not allowed to threaten anyone with black magic.
    -- The 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army