# from Aristotle Pagaltzis
# on Monday 30 June 2008 14:42:

>But *even if* the line was difficult to find, it seems to that
>just because we were unable to agree exactly where it is doesn’t
>imply that we’d be unable to agree when a metric is way over it.
>I can’t imagine anyone ever proposing a Has No CamelCase metric
>in all seriousness and without getting struck down swiftly.

If all of the debatable metrics were provided as information, rather
than held-up as a golden target, there would be no need to strike down
such a thing.

While my list might seem over the top, these are all things which I
would consider to be benefits in a module.  Someone else might desire a
CamelCase API, mutators named as accessors, and extra braces in their
method calls -- but I would rather not have any of that in my code.

--Eric
--
"...our schools have been scientifically designed to
prevent overeducation from happening."