# from Michael G Schwern
# on Wednesday 06 August 2008 19:49:

>Maybe line them up and space them out?
>
># +----+----------+----------+
># | Elt|Got       |Expected  |
># +----+----------+----------+
># |   0|id, name  |id, name  |
># *   1|1,  Bob   |2,  Bob   *
># +----+----------+----------+
>
>I dunno if wedging an array-of-hashes into a table is such a hot idea.
>  It looks completely different from any other Perlish way hashes are
> represented.

I bet that would be prettier in a GUI.  We all develop on teletypes, eh?

Perhaps something involving TAP and diagnostics could be used to cause a
graphical program to run (egads! a graphical program!) on your shiny
widescreen LCD when prove fails.

(So what if you're running the tests on another machine? -- obviously
you have a network connection to it, right?)

--Eric
--
Introducing change is like pulling off a bandage: the pain is a memory
almost as soon as you feel it.