On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 02:17:41PM -0700, Michael G Schwern wrote:

> Ick.  I hope I'm missing something obvious maybe?

The bit where I get flamed. Again. Thanks.

Can you explain how you survived previously when testers would wait
several days before testing distributions? When you'd get a trickle of
reports? It wasn't that long ago.

> Additionally, I no longer get immediate reports, so I have to wait until the
> end of the day to fix a problem.

They'll be sent out early morning (~2am) UK time, so should be waiting
in you inbox first think in the morning.

Sorry to have caused everyone so much inconvience.

Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers <http://birmingham.pm.org>
Memoirs Of A Roadie <http://barbie.missbarbell.co.uk>