In article
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, David
Golden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 5:17 PM, Michael G Schwern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The way it looks right now, I want my CC's back. :(
>
> Well, I guess we win some and we lose some.
>
> Just brainstorming for the moment, but if we had an option to forward
> all your FAIL or UNKNOWN reports to the distribution's RT queue

Ouch. Some people might want that, but only as an opt-in thing please.

I have the same view as Schwern: getting individual email reports for
every fail meant that they could live in my email. When they live in my
email, I clean them out as I fix them. If it is in my email folder,
it's an open issue. If it's not, it's not. :)

Today I considering writing a bot to listen to cpan-testers and simply
resend individual reports to me, depending on how quickly the opt-in
stuff gets set up and if it actually works.