Ovid wrote:
> It's interesting that every time I run this, the 'note' shows up before the
> 'diag':
>
>   use Test::More 'no_plan';
>
>   ok 1, 'first test';
>   diag 'this is a diag';
>   note 'this is a note';
>   ok 1, 'second test';
>   __END__
>   note.t ..
>   ok 1 - first test
>   # this is a note
>   ok 2 - second test
>   1..2
>   # this is a diag
>   ok
>   All tests successful.
>   Files=1, Tests=2,  0 wallclock secs ( 0.04 usr  0.01 sys +  0.03 cusr  0.01
> csys =  0.09 CPU)
>
> Is that just a fluke?

You rely on prove too much.

$ perl test.plx
ok 1 - first test
# this is a diag
# this is a note
ok 2 - second test
1..2

$ prove -v test.plx
test....
ok 1 - first test
# this is a note
ok 2 - second test
1..2
# this is a diag
ok
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=2,  0 wallclock secs ( 0.01 usr  0.01 sys +  0.02 cusr  0.01
csys =  0.05 CPU)
Result: PASS

What you're seeing is either a bug inside prove or just the normal out of sync
behavior when you try to read from two filehandles at the same time.  Or both.

> I also get the following warning when running the Makefile.PL:
>
>   Warning: prerequisite Mouse 0.06 not found.
>
> Seems like something which shouldn't be in core code.

Oh pits, that was a mistake.  Time for a quick re-release.

--
package Outer::Space;  use Test::More tests => 9;