On Feb 19, 2009, at 1:29 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

TAP::Harness->new({
  verbosity => $opts->{verbose} || $ENV{TEST_VERBOSE},
  timer     => $opts->{timer},
  color     => $opts->{color},
  exec      => ['psql', '-c'],
})->runtests('SELECT * FROM tap.runtest()');

However, TAP::Parser only wants raw TAP or a file name. If it's not a file name, it says "No such file or directory." I really want to avoid this. Andy, is there no way to specify that a test isn't a file? Or for me to use

  exec      => ['psql', '-c' 'SELECT * FROM tap.runtest()'],

and then call runtests() with no arguments, and have it call that script once?

Ooh, I figured it out! You can ignore this thread now, but for posterity, the above example is actually what works. Because I'm passing `exec`, it doesn't check for the presence of the file, it just runs the test. :-)

Thanks,

David