On 20 Mar 2009, at 18:44, Alex Vandiver wrote:
On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 22:29 +0100, Abe Timmerman wrote:
App::Prove can only do a simple version of rules (that ends up running the
tests all wrong).

On the other hand, prove has all the logic we need to get the job done.

Is there a way, without redoing all the work in App::Prove to get this done?

This seems to have gotten Warnock'd.  There's no way to do this
currently without writing code, but it seems like a prefectly reasonable
thing to want to do.  I _think_ the right answer is to extend the
--rules option to prove, but I'm not convinced.  Thoughts?

Yeah, I think that's right. Maybe we need the option to have a rules file that can express more complex rules?

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten