On Jul 15, 2010, at 10:06 AM, Andy Lester wrote:

> Might be that simple, but I don't know the guts of prove any more.  That's
> why I asked.  I didn't want to make this a CYJ.

Camp Young Judea???

>> But then you'll need to write a PHP handler. Brief intro:
>>
>> http://www.justatheory.com/computers/programming/perl/tap-parser-sourcehandler.html
>
> And that's fine, I don't mind doing that.  I wrote a Test::Harness::PHP for
> the old 2.x one.
>
> But yeah, if this is just a matter of 'ext=s+', then who can make that change
> and push it out?

I don't think that will do what you want if your test scripts are in other
languages. The thing to do would be to implement
TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::PHP and release it on CPAN -- or contribute it to
Test::Harness, if there's interest in it (I leave that to Andy A. and Steve P.).

Best,

David