>> Might be that simple, but I don't know the guts of prove any more.  That's
>> why I asked.  I didn't want to make this a CYJ.
>
> Camp Young Judea???

CYJ = "Can't You Just..." which is rarely so simple.

http://xoa.petdance.com/Can%27t_you_just...%3F

> I don't think that will do what you want if your test scripts are in other
> languages. The thing to do would be to implement
> TAP::Parser::SourceHandler::PHP and release it on CPAN -- or contribute it to
> Test::Harness, if there's interest in it (I leave that to Andy A. and Steve
> P.).

I've got a dispatch script that runs either .t under perl or .phpt under PHP.
Basically I've been running:

        prove --exec='/home/alester/smoke/bin/smoke-dispatch' --ext=.t

and it's been just fine.  It just never gets called by anything other than only
.t or only .phpt in the same run

--
Andy Lester => a...@petdance.com => www.theworkinggeek.com => AIM:petdance