On 10 Aug 2010, at 20:33, Andy Lester wrote:
> I know that there is stuff that is pending, questions to be answered about
> something in the T::H toolchain.  Is there anything in there that precludes
> Andy releasing a version of T::H now?
>
> I've got projects depending on patches I submitted a couple of weeks ago, and
> it would be swell if they could go live.

Sorry - work's been crazier than usual - even missed YAPC::EU on account of it.
I really just need to do some testing on Windows before I make a release so if
anyone feels like beating me to it...

The normal routine is perl Makefile.PL && make && make test && make distclean
&& perl NotBuild.PL && ./Build test && ./Build testauthor x ActiveState,
Strawberry and sigwin - recent Perls in each case.

If not I promise to get to it before the end of Thursday UK time.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten