On 2011.11.30 7:20 AM, Ricardo Signes wrote:
> re: "internal use"
>
> What does "internal" define here?  What are the boundaries of the space to
> which TB2::Mouse use is internal?

Like any other "internal use only" .pm file in a CPAN module, it can only be
used by the Test-Simple distribution (Test::Simple, Test::More, Test::Builder,
TB2::Blah...).

> In what scenarios do I have to write something that uses it?

You're patching Test-Simple.

> If I do that, am I likely using Mouse sugar?

Yes.  More than sugar, you're likely uhh... eating meat and potatoes?  I don't
know what the food analogy for roles and attribute default overrides would be.

--
Alligator sandwich, and make it snappy!