In accordance with the terms of my grant from TPF this is the report for
week 29 of my work on improving Devel::Cover.

This report covers 01.12 to 07.12.

I added Devel::Cover to 24pullrequests.com and got three pull requests this
week.  Whether or not this is related I can't say, but it was very welcome in
any case.  I merged a series of patches from Olaf Alders.  The other two pull
requests should be in next week's report.  It's always nice to get patches and
bug repports, and I'm very grateful to everyone who contributes to
Devel::Cover.

If you've been following my grant reports, you'll know that I have put up the
site cpancover.com to show coverage reports of CPAN modules.  I have been
hosting the site on bigv.io, which has been in beta for a few months.  bigv.io
is now coming out of beta, and bytemark.co.uk has generously agreed to waive
the costs of the server which hosts cpancover.com.  You will shortly be seeing
a note of appreciation, a logo and a link appearing at the bottom of
cpancover.com to recognise and thank Bytemark for this.  Thanks Bytemark!

I've also noted that github is the preferred bug tracker for Devel::Cover and
I've made a meta ticket there pointing to open bugs in RT.

Merged pull requests:

  34 Doc tweaks

You can see the commits at https://github.com/pjcj/Devel--Cover/commits/master

Hours worked: