On 4/27/13 2:33 PM, Karen Etheridge wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 10:19:44AM -0400, Ricardo Signes wrote:
>> Test::Exception fails, which breaks a lot of my basic toolchain from
>> installing.
>
> Which dists? I'll convert them to Test::Fatal.

No, it's not Test::Exception's fault.  They have a test which looks for
the particular output of either isa_ok() or new_ok which changed in
0.98_05.  Could have happened to any module.

I have a test for dependents which includes Test::Exception, but I
forgot I never backported it to the 0.98 branch so it didn't get run.
Test::Exception and Test::Class are failing due to the format change.