Hi James,

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015, James E Keenan wrote:

http://act.qa-hackathon.org/qa2015/main

In Firefox, at least, all the pages on this site are displaying in a strange way. Each page has a left sidebar with internal links and a right sidebar with sponsors. But the main content for each page only starts to appear *below* the end of the longer of the two sidebars. Unless and until you scroll down past the sidebars, each page appears void of content.

Yes, I can see that with a small window. On mobile phones of
course too.
I suck at CSS, happy for any ideas =)
First I could try is to decrease the min-width of the inner
div.

thanks,
tina