> My problem is that arrays are being printed all on one line (as much as
> it can) instead of one line per element.  What do I need to do with the
> data?
>
> use Printer;
>
> my @data = ('This is line one','This line two');
>
> $prn = new Printer();
> $prn->use_default;
> $prn->print(@data);

    This has nothing to do with the printer module or Win32. It is simply
a matter of how perl string-ifies arrays. Try replacing the last line
with something like:

        $prn->print (join "\n", @data);

With Windows you may want "\r\n" instead of just "\n"; I am not sure.
--
Bruce A. Hudson                         | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UCIS, Networks and Systems              |