[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> My problem is that arrays are being printed all on one line (as much
> as it can) instead of one line per element.  What do I need to do
> with the data?
>
> use Printer;
>
> my @data = ('This is line one','This line two');
        Need to add \n for each line or see if Printer has a way to associate
\n with each element. You could add the following:
  my @data = ('This is line one' . "\n" ,'This line two' . "\n" );
Wags ;)

> $prn = new Printer();
> $prn->use_default;
> $prn->print(@data);

This message contains information that is confidential
and proprietary to FedEx Freight or its affiliates.
It is intended only for the recipient named and for
the express purpose(s) described therein.
Any other use is prohibited.