I have set up the following code for the purpose of
putting a cookie on my site:

$Cookie_html = "Set-Cookie: latc_affid='$cookie_data'; expires='$CookieExpires'; path=$CookiePath; domain=$CookieDomain; $CookieSecure\n";

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n$Cookie_html\n\n";

This does not work. I have tried many variations to
execute a cookie placement on my system, and so
far I have struck out on dozens of runs.

I have attempted putting the Cookie_html code in
front of the Content-type code as was suggested
on a couple of sites. This causes the whole page
to print in plain text.

I have attempted using a single \n after the
Content-type, even single \n after the Cookie_html
variable. After each attempt, I return to the \n\n
and still see zero results.

I am watching my IE cookie folder to find the cookie,
and I have even attempted loading the found cookie
to my browser window. Both show no cookie.

Is there anyone available that could advise me in
getting this to work correctly?

Thank you.

Bill Platt