Is it possible to send the output from the 'die' and/or 'warn' commands
to a file instead of stderr? Ideally, I would like this behavior to be
configurable based on the  existence of an environment variable.

For example, if the environment variable MY_ERR_LOG is set to "err.txt"
then err.txt would contain any die/warn messages. Otherwise, any
die/warn messges would go to the normal stderr.

I apologize if there is a "simple" answer. I just don't have the time to
play with this, and I didn't find anything that looked useful on google.

Thanks!

--
Steve Remme

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.