Hello,

I don't know how to continue a thread that started before I joined the list
so I apologize in advance: "Is possible to modify LWP module in order to
avoid a frozen window ?"

I have spent the morning searching for some solutions involving LWP, Fork
and Win32::GUI. I saw in the archives for this list that some of this has
been discussed before and that one question I can answer had been asked by
"Guillem Cunillera Wefers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>".

Guillem if you are still interested in how to do this, you will want to use
the callback function in LWP and call the DoEvents() inside that callback.
You can set the number of bytes to read before calling the function. This
should allow you to use DoEvents liberally within any call to LWP.

I have some questions regarding your program if you could contact me
off-list I would apprecaite it. I am new to Win32::GUI and forking and am
trying to do something very similar to what it looked like you were trying
to do. I am attempting to take a list of links from a ListView and send them
each to a child for download. I am running into lots of problems with fork
and page faults that I can't seem to solve.

Cheers,
Michael