Okay, I'm pretty new at Win32::GUI, so I need some assistance. I'm using
LWP to get info from web pages. I add labels and there name is changes
for each one, because there is no limit to how many lines I'll have.
However, When I go to refresh the info, I grab it and such, but when I
get into updatein the forms I have issues, cause I don't know what I'm
doing.

            for ($x=1; $x <= $mechs; ++$x) {
                        $main->MECH$x->Text("$MECH{$x}{'name'}\'s best
Strength setting is $MECH{$x}{'best'}.");
                        }
this makes it crash on me. Any help would be useful